What you need to know when you get started

If you start working for one of our clients as an employee of TC, you know that you can rely on knowledge in your field. We can support you directly or put you in touch with one of your colleagues to solve any problems. If we see that it is a structural problem, we can look together at the possibilities for additional training, for example.

We check whether your workplace meets the requirements laid down in the working conditions legislation, of course we have already spoken with the client in advance whether there is a fully-fledged workplace.

We think it is important that you have a VCA VOL diploma and if that is not the case, you can get this diploma through us.